Your Price:
$69.99 (You save $30.00)
SKU:
bmtt026
Condition:
New
Availability:
Usually ships in 24 hours

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal

Product Description

Material: Premium CP2 Grade Titanium
Magnetic Material: 18 Neodymium Magnets
Enclosure: Fold-Over Safety Clasp
Finish: Gun Metal Black
Surface Gauss: Approx 1200 Gauss(Each Magnet)
Polarity: North Pole(-)
Width: 1/2''

Accents Kingdom introduces an unique gun metal black titanium golf bracelet, This black titanium magnetic bracelet is designed for those who want to be trendy, but have their own perspectives in style. Black color is always a hip color and one advantage is that it matches with all other colors of outfits for different occasons. Magnetic energy has been trusted to relieve pain and promote healing for thousands of years. The wonders of this power are harnessed by this truly unique magnetic bracelet precisely engineered from premium CP2 grade TITANIUM with TITANIUM stamped and embedded with 18pcs of 1200+ Gauss Power(Each Magnet) permanent north facing magnets. Professional athletes look to magnetic therapy to increase energy, relieve pain and improve circulation. Tarnish-resistant with distinctive silver link design and precision-crafted fold over clasp with secure latch. It also comes with a very nice velvet hard cover gift box.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Customer Testimonials

Let me just say that I am so glad I did! This chain is insanely cool, looks a hundred times better than the picture, and is like nothing else out there- especially at this price point. Shipping was super fast, and it came in a nice little box as well- I will definitely be back!
Read More Testimonials >

Our Newsletter

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Men's Black Magnetic Power Titanium Golf Bracelet T26 to your wish list.