The first question our customer will ask when they decided to buy a ring is:"I don't know my ring size and how do I measure it?"
It will be a huge disappointment if the ring does not fit. Especially if the ring is a gift for someone else. Don't worry, we will guide you through and let you measure the ring size in just 1-2-3.
To do this you will need:
- Pen or Pencil
With above tools and follow the steps below, you will be able to measure your ring size.
- Cut a thin strip of paper the width of a ring.
- Wrap the strip of paper round the intended finger as if it were your ring.
- Mark the point at where the strip overlaps making sure it is not too tight or loose.
- Measure the overlapping point and record this measurement.
- Tape the strip of paper to make a 'ring'. Try the ring again to make sure it fits.
- Then take the measurement in form of millimeters and check it against our table below. Once you have done this you will know your ring size
To find your ring size quickly, or to find someone else's ring size, use our Ring Size Finder document. Here's how:
- Download Ring Size Finder (This may take several seconds to a minute.) [PDF, 200KB].
- Open Ring Size Finder (ring-size-finder.pdf) in Adobe Acrobat Reader* and select Print.NOTE: In the Print dialog box, make sure that you DO NOT have "Shrink oversized pages to fit paper size" or "Expand small pages to paper size"selected, and that Page Scaling is set to None.
- Use Method A or B on the Ring Size Finder printout to determine your own or someone else's ring size.
For the most accurate ring size measurements, visit any jeweler.